Monday, July 03, 2006

A little late on the 3rd of July, but nonetheless a happy Canada Day to all of you out there! I'm here in Copenhagen relaxing with my girlfriend Anna, and so far we've spent two wonderful days lying on the beach. Apparently, people in Denmark find if funny that there is actually a thing called Canada Day, and I admit that it would be a bit funny to think of France Day or United States Day. I've learned that Denmark also has its share of quirky things. For example, the word for island is just: ø ! And the word for stream is just: å ! Incredible! There are more things, but I'll save that for another post. If the letters don't turn up properly on your computer, the first is an o with a line through it, and the second is an a with a dot on top. :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Nick,

Congrats on finishing the year, and happy vacation. Wanted to see if I could get your e-mail address to ask a couple short questions for one of the FEUQ orientations. Send me a line, evaneyken@feuq.qc.ca

Eric

8:19 PM  
Blogger Svea Vikander said...

Very nice, Nick. I had no idea that nouns could be designated by single letters. Amazing.

Where are the Vikander: The Next Generation photos? I'm still laughing about your mom saying that Tessa looked just like a little Dwarf. ;)

You should link to my blog: http://www.sveavikander.blogspot.com -- having taken the Vikander blogspot designation, it's the least you could do!

Cheers,
Svea

5:00 PM  
Blogger T E S S A VEEEE! said...

Micky Bells!
Yes you did indeed claim the Vikander spot - but i guess you got here first. You can also put a link to my blog too (not that I knew that you could do that, thanks svay). I'll put both you guys on mine.
..and yes I am hoping for some next generation pictures as well. Could you maybe send an email with a whole whack of them? That'd be awesome.
www.tessavikander.blogspot.com
tessavikander@gmail.com
It was nice hanging out with you (Chris and Svea). I really felt we could all relate to eachother- its nice how our age gap has become less significant as we have gotten older.

Haydo!
(and by the way we live in different time zones so whatever time it says that this was published is (probably) incorrect... its only 12:40am in Vancouver)

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home